These Are Trying Times
Good Afternoon Everyone,
From the looks of things, we're going to be dealing with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) for some weeks and months to come. Some places on locked down to where they can't leave their homes. If you're one of the countless people on lock down or you just need a place to get away from all of the coronavirus news that is inundating our news, I would suggest listening to any of the 3 OTR USA Radio Network of old time radio stations. Old time radio has a very calm and soothing aspect to itself. Curling up in favorite chair with popcorn and your favorite drink, it allows you to let your mind go back in time to a simpler time and lets your imagination come alive.
In this blog segment, I'm going to share with you all the different ways you enjoy any of the 3 OTR USA Radio Network stations. The easiest is just going to www.oldtimeradiousa.com from any device! At the top of the page, you'll see the 3 thumbnails for the 3 stations: Old Time Radio USA, Suspense Radio USA and Crime Time Radio USA. Once clicked on, you'll be able to click play on the player and you're off! Other ways you can listen to any of the 3 station is right here.
1. Roku streaming device ($.99 a channel)
2. Android smartphone phones/tablets using free app using XiiaLive. This is my apps of choice for my android phone with constant display of series name and show title.
3. iPhope (Apple iOS) would be to use Streema from the Apple app store.
4. Old Time Radio USA can be found on TuneIn.com and can be requested from Alexa using "Alexa, play Old Time Radio USA from TuneIn"
5. Suspense Radio USA can be found on TuneIn.com and can be requested from Alexa using "Alexa, play Suspense Radio USA from TuneIn"
6. Crime Time Radio USA has it's skill on the Amazon Echos. "Alexa, play Crime Time Radio USA" once you've enabled the skill.
So, while we're weathering this coronavirus storm together, just know that the OTR USA Radio Network is here and will be here continuing to bring you great old time radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the many different ways mentioned above.
Take care and stay healthy everyone!!
OTR USA Radio Network